- The Staff and Students should sign in the register as and when they enter the library.
- Personal belongings should be left on the rock provided at the entrance of the library.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library.
- The library will function from 9.00 am – 2.00 pm.
- The library will be closed on holidays.
- The library is fully computerized and has the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) Facility.
- Except loose sheets and money purse, personal belongings, and library books already issued will not be allowed inside the library.
- Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the users who are Found misusing the library services.
- Students must return their books at the end of the academic year and obtain a NO DUE certificate from the librarian.
- Usage of cell phone is prohibited inside the library.
- Library books are the nation’s assets and they belong to all. All users are requested to protect library books against wanton and wilful damages, mutilation, theft and other malpractice.
In our college, buses are available for the welfare of the students. Students should avail this bus facility with ID card by duly paying the bus fees. Students need to pay the bus fees for the two semesters at the beginning itself. When they travel, they should daily sit on the seats and advised to avoid the footboard journey.
Currently the route schedules takes care of the requirements of the students who avail these facilities.