Sustained Excellence in Training, Placement and Career Orientation.
To develop the Department of placement & training as a single window nodal point for career counseling and Higher learning in Engineering & Technology fields.
To set up the Training Infrastructure for conducting value added training programs and enhance the employability of students.
To institute the best practices in conducting and coordinating the campus placement process for the industries in the institution.
To acquire the services of competent training agencies to train the studentEmail- id : s in soft skills and personality development programme.
About the Department
- The Department of placement & training was established as a separate entity in the year 2015. The Department presently coordinates with more than 50+ leading organizations .In the year of inception, the department modestly established contact with about 15+ organizations.
- The Department has set up all the required facilities for the conduction of the recruitment process such as seminar hall for company presentations, group discussion rooms, Computer Labs and conferencing facilities, interview and Discussion rooms. The trend of the placements in the institution is indicated below.
Training Programmes :
- DOPT had conducted a one day training programme on “Developing soft skills” by I Rock Learning technologies P LTD, in the month of June, 2016 which significantly increased the vision of final year students to comprehend what they need to improve.
- DOPT had conducted a one day training programme “Enhancing employability skills” by our home NGO, in the month of February,2016 which significantly boosted students confidence and performance in the interview.
DOPT had conducted a Job fair 2016
- which consisted of 6 leading companies from various industries, and rolled out 200+ offers for our students and other college students in the month of March, 2016.
Along with regular curriculum, every department organizes FDP, Seminars, Conferences, Symposium which gives value added inputs to the students. Our students have been sent to various colleges to attend and participate on the same.
Value added activities
The Department of Placement & Training is recognized for its ability to plan and implement value added programs such as the Personality development programs, Technology Training Programs and Bridge Courses in the areas of interest and requirements for the Industry. This adds to the credentials of the students and builds the quality of the engineering professionals from the college.
Placement and Training Department is also providing necessary Pre-Placement Training for the final year students in the form of Pre-Placement talks arranged by various industries / corporate, training from the seniors on nature of the written test, Group discussion and Personal Interview being imparted and process of interview of different industries.